Which day in September

Lrby

We are doing MK one day only at the end of September. It's our first time and we are taking our 5 year and 18 month old. We plan on getting their at rope drop. We will have the opportunity to go Thursday, September 24-Tuesday September 29th. We are staying in siesta key so a bit of a drive and we fly out early on the 30th. I need to know which day to go. We are not doing MNSSHP but would like to see wishes forsure. I think over all it's a low crowd time, but I just want to plan right. Leaning towards Monday. Thoughts?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
The Monday the 28th would be great they are open 9am-9pm. Wishes will be at 9pm. The 25th and 27th has the MNSSHP so those days are out because they close at 7pm and no Wishes unless you attend the party. Plus no weekend crowds to deal with if you wait until the Monday. I think in my opinion your choice of Monday would be perfect!! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

draybook

Yeah, that Monday is your best bet. The only days with lower crowd numbers will be party nights. The good news is that the calendar predicts a 5 rating for Monday, so it won't be that bad at all.

Upvote 0

JohnD

I agree. Monday the 27th is the best. As stated before, no MNSSHP and lower crowds. Also, since you're off-site, it's a non-EMH day which makes it better for you. EMH days tend to draw larger crowds.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom