Which day in February?

Hi. We will be in central FL the end of February (not a Disney trip) and would like to spend one full day at MK, arriving for rope drop and staying till close. We can either go on Thursday Feb. 28 or Sat. March 2. I'm having a hard time choosing which day to visit because the park is only open till 8 on Thursday but till 11 on Saturday. I would naturally go on Saturday, but I know weekends at MK are always more crowded and that Thursday is supposedly a lower crowd day. Do you think having lower waits on Thursday would offset the shorter hours, or should we take our chances and go on Saturday?

JIMINYCR

I would say it depends on what your tolerance level is for each aspect. Are you bothered more by waiting in lines or having a shorter day. For me I'd rather go on the Thursday, with the likely hood of getting more done in the time I have. Get in early for knocking out the more popular attractions and go from there. But thats my dislike for crowds and waiting in lines. Ive grown more intolerant as the park attendance has grown. Saturdays can be local crazy and with guests going to MK for their last day before flying out on Sun.

Upvote 0

DisneyFan684

Original Poster
Thanks, since we will have just the one day this trip we are looking to get the most done, I could see how the lower crowds would allow for that. As much as I do love MK at night not sure how much fun it would be waiting in long lines during that time (8-11).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom