Which Candlelight Processional VIP Dining Would You Keep?

JohnD

Original Poster
Which Candlelight Processional VIP Dining would you keep and why for seeing CP on 12/20?
  • Tutta Italia, 1:30pm (5:00pm show)
  • Biergarten, 3:00pm (6:45pm show)
  • Via Napoli, 4:40pm (8:15pm show)
Via Napoli is the original ADR. I just made the other two. Need to cancel two of them. Illuminations is at 9:30pm.

Minnie Mum

Which Candlelight Processional VIP Dining would you keep and why for seeing CP on 12/20?
Via Napoli is the original ADR. I just made the other two. Need to cancel two of them. Illuminations is at 9:30pm.
I'd keep Tutta Italia. The others are too late for lunch and too early for dinner (for our taste).

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It won’t be dark for the 5pm show, which in my opinion results in a lesser of a show. So I’d go for either of the other two. Both are similar quality.

Nemo14

I'd do the Biergarten, since seeing the 6:45 show gives you time to get a decent spot for Illuminations too (or do the packages still give you a reserved spot for Illuminations?)

JohnD

Original Poster
It won’t be dark for the 5pm show, which in my opinion results in a lesser of a show. So I’d go for either of the other two. Both are similar quality.

Thanks. I'm was hesitant to give up Via Napoli because it's good and one of the lower cost VIP meals. However, I cancelled my Via Napoli 4:40 ADR for 8:15 show and made a 1:20 pm Rose and Crown ADR for 6:45pm show. I realize I won't get Via Napoli back but it does get me into the 6:45pm show with more time to find a good spot for Illuminations. I'm noticing that with 5 days until I'm in Ep, people are releasing ADRs for other plans (including myself).

Currently, I have a 9:00pm ADR for Tokyo Dining for a dessert and after dinner drink to watch from my table. (I know. I could go out on balcony without an ADR but it would tight. I watched the CP stream last night and it wasn't over until about 9:10.). I'll probably cancel that ADR now.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom