Where's your favorite spot to shop at WDW?

darrin

Original Poster
Just a bit curious as to where you're favorite place to shop is?
For me, it's Mouse Gear at EPCOT, followed by World of Disney!

Have fun!!!
:D

timkelmom

I love World of Disney. Last time I was at DTD I found a little alley/store near the Pooh store. Everything was $10 or less. Found lots of little goodies.

EHR21

World of Disney, gotta love the extra 10% discount using the Disney Visa Card :D ...speaking of shopping, does anyone know where online can I find those great Disney butter cookies?? I need my fix right about now!:hammer:

Sloan

WoD because of selection and PH discount

I, too, love Mouse Gear (probably the best theming and atmosphere), but have to agree with EHR21 that World of Disney, with the 10% discount (passholder or Disney Visa) plus the great selection, makes it a favorite.

Not quite the same, but I love the Art of Disney galleries - many items are expensive, but we've splurged on a few that we really love - and the stores are fun even when we don't make a purchase.

erasure fan1

I love the animation store in MGM and the x-mas store in the magic kingdom. I also love the muppet store after the muppet vision show because the Muppets rule! I wish they would get some new cool stuff though.

DisneyMissy

I gotta go with MouseGear as well and the one in Downtown Disney. I got a % off with my AAA diamond card at the World of Disney last time. That was nice.

bgraham34

I just love to walk into the shops on Main Street. And I love going to Downtown Disney. I dont really have a favorite place, i just love walking around.

RedBaron

I always love the Emporium and the Art of Disney stores. I also love shopping in the World Showcase at Epcot. However there are not too many stores that I dont like.

slowbee

I agree with everyone that Mouse Gear is tops...

But my other 3 are.

Island Merchantile at AK.

Watches - The watch store along Main Street I love that store.

The Emporioum - First store along Main Street. When I see this store.. I know I'm home again...

maggiegrace1

I love the Emporium..
Tinkerbells treasures in fantasyland because I LOVE Tinkerbell:)

I love the Muppet store and The Villians shop at MGM

at Epcot I love the store right after you get out of the France movie..
amd Mouse Gear is awesome

World of Disney and The art shop at DTD is great..

But I have to go in every store every time I go to the parks or DTD...:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom