wheres your fav place for food?

mitchk

Turkey legs in Tomorrowland, and steak, with cream cheese mashed potatoes at Canada (in EPCOT of course) :slurp:

Sil

Original Poster
sorry about the thread i didnt see the other one.

i think the fish n chips at the britain pavillion are terrible, though each to their own, i just find the chips especially dont taste like english chips from an english chip shop.

tigsmom

Breakfast skillets at the Whispering Canyon Cafe. :slurp:
Cheese soup at Le Cellier and hot dogs at Casey's.

pacochran

To me almost all the food at WDW is good.

Some of my favorite's:

Prime Time Cafe in MGM-The Pot Roast
MK-Dole Whip (had for the first time this year, even though 5th trip)
Le Cellier-The File Mignon
Ragland Road-Rib Appetizers.

Mr.EPCOT

My very favorite is 'Ohana. Others are the 50s Prime-Time Cafe, the Teppanyaki dining rooms at Japan, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Trail's End, Sunshine Seasons, River Belle Terrace, Captain Cook's, Casey's Corner, Pinocchio's Village Haus, El Pirata y el Perico (mmm, tacos...), Cheesecake Factory Express inside DisneyQuest, Earl of Sandwich, Goofy's Kitchen, Beaches 'n' Cream.

R.I.P. Monorail Cafe, spaghetti at Sunshine Seasons, and breakfast at Garden Grill.

RussJT

The Crystal Palace... mainly because it is our tradition to start there for breakfast our first day at Disney. Therefore, if I am at the Crystal Palace, I know I have the rest of my trip ahead of me.

daverube

MK - Dole Whip Floats!!!!

Cali Grill - Cheese board with pairings.....

MGM - Smores at 50's Prime Time

my 2 cents....

dave

hpyhnt 1000

La Cantina de San Angel outside Mexico. Not because of the food, but the view at sunset across World Showcase is just spectacular.

pixel-dust

Burgers: Pecos Bills
Hot Dogs: Casey's corner
Deserts:Edy's corner
Beverage: Dole Whip
Sit Down:Magic Kingdom: Liberty Tree
Sit Down: Studios: 59's Prime time
Sit Down: Epcot: Le Cellier
Sit DOwn: out of park: Whipering Canyon

Pop corn just about anywhere!

fizzle75

Oh wow, I don't know if I can narrow it down...but I'll try!

Liberty Tree Tavern

Crystal Palace

California Grill(best filet mignon ever!)

Whispering Canyon(best breakfast on property)

Citricos(the Mango Creme brulee is amazing!)

Le Chefs De France

Le Cellier(the maple Creme brulee is to die for! Yeah, I love Creme brulee)

Boma(breakfast or dinner it's hands down the best buffet on property and there's nothing else like it and the carrot ginger soup is better than the cheddar soup at Le Cellier in my opinion)

Hollywood Brown Derby(great steak and the best crab cake on the planet...and I HATE seafood!)

Yak & Yeti(I was so excited about this place and it didn't let me down, they have one of the most amazing desserts ever...the Mango pie.)

Ohana(not crazy about the meal but they have probably my favorite dessert on the planet...the bananas foster bread pudding)

San Angel Inn

I didn't really care for Akershus overall but the Princess cake is amazing.

The open face sandwich at the Grand Floridian Cafe is awesome too but man, you can feel your arteries clog with each bite!

I have also come to the conclusion that I have a new favorite drink at WDW...Goodbye Dole Float and hello Mango Green tea slushy! :slurp:

Yes, I really like Mango.:D

And finally...Raglan Road. This is a highly underrated restaurant. They have the best burger I have ever eaten and the Dalkey duo is awesome too. It's the only thing that can make me even think about setting foot on Pleasure Island.

Somebody remind me...
...why am I so stinkin' fat?!?!

Tenny317

Favs.....

California Grill
Chefs de France...best cheese plate ever!! and best mac and cheese i've ever tasted!
Liberty Tree Tavern
Columbia Harbor House

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
To me almost all the food at WDW is good.

Some of my favorite's:

Prime Time Cafe in MGM-The Pot Roast
MK-Dole Whip (had for the first time this year, even though 5th trip)
Le Cellier-The File Mignon
Ragland Road-Rib Appetizers.

I'll second the pot roast! Especially over fries with lots of gravy!
(then of course, followed by the HUGE ice cream sundae that 6 people have to share...you know the one with M&Ms, whipped cream, sprinkles, choc. sauce, etc, etc, etc!)

sarabi

Sunshine Seasons at EPCOT.

The food is delicious... I'd probably be sitting with a lamb flatbread, strawberries and cream, and a soarin' creme brulee. Also, the music they play from the Right Stuff and Out of Africa in that area is moving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom