wheres the best slide...and pool...

disneydudette

ok....from my pool hopping thread...i now the favorite pool on property is at the Y&BC....

but...

I was wondering if that WAS the best...

ie...
best slide...
best theme...
enjoyable all day...

I'm planning a small trip...either over the summer...or mid winter...we have seen all the parks...and would mainly hang out around the pools and resort...woth a possible trip or too to MGM or the MK....

thanx for your imput...

DD:kiss:

ISTCrew20

best pool---by far is at the poly, inside the big volcano. Its long and scary---I know, one night, my friend and i, after the slide was closed ( we got permission from the SG to stay in the pool), we went over to the boat dock where you rent the mouse boats, and took 2 life vests , strapped them on our butt and went halfway up the slide---sat down, and boy did we fly. That was fun, but dangerous

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by room1313@TTZTOT
best pool---by far is at the poly, inside the big volcano. Its long and scary---I know, one night, my friend and i, after the slide was closed ( we got permission from the SG to stay in the pool), we went over to the boat dock where you rent the mouse boats, and took 2 life vests , strapped them on our butt and went halfway up the slide---sat down, and boy did we fly. That was fun, but dangerous

The poly is my fav the slide is awesome

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I like both pools that have been mentioned. The Polynesian is a better pool to relax in, but it also has a good slide for small thrills.

The Yacht and Beach pool has more to do and is definately more exciting.

Upvote 0

tikiman

I have been on the slide at SAB when we stayed at the YC but it did not interest me enough to go down it twice. The pool there is better but the Polynesian slide blows it away.

Steve

Upvote 0

disneydudette

Original Poster
Hey...thanx a lot...

I'm kicking myself now...

We stayed at the POLY over christmas and not once did I use the pool....

we admired it but never went it...

one more question...

What about the WL pool and the BW pool???

thanx again...

DD* :kiss:

Upvote 0

frozenjill

3 years ago we stayed at BW and went to the pool almost every day. The Keister Coaster was fun and twisty, but really pretty tame. The rest of the pool was very ordinary. We tried Storm-a-Long on our last day and it was so awesome, we are staying at the Beach Club next week just for that. We also tried the Swan & Dolphin pool, since I can't remember much about it, it must not have been much.

Haven't been to the Poly pool since 1976(?) (ooo, I'm old!) but the volcano sounds fun. What is the rest of the pool like?

Upvote 0

ISTCrew20

While im all for the Poly pool----AKL pool is also very neat. The slide is nothing, but the water is just an awesome color and it looks just like the African water hole-mud

Upvote 0

disneydudette

Original Poster
I agree...

The pool is great...it is not kid friendly though....the shallow area is quite hard and the concrete bottom slightly ruined by bathing suit....

BUT!

the water is incredible...especially during the day with the back drop of the savanah...we had a pool view...and it was beautiful to look down on it....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom