Where'd he go?

PA-Maze

Original Poster
Good morning Magic folks, Just a quick question, and I apologize if it has been posted before, but I couldnt find it. We live in PA and go to Disney as often as possible. Our family was watching an old home movie from 2005 where we left MK after the fireworks and after we left the park, Mickey was standing up by the clock on top of the train station at the exit/entrance to MK waving to people as they were in line for the monorail and boat. They even had audio of his voice saying "Look at the time" etc. Do they still do this, we've been there many times since then and stayed past fireworks and closing and never again saw mickey do this?

Goofyernmost

That happens usually when the crowd is not moving out quickly enough. It's a gentle love tap saying...OK, it's done, it's over, the Cast members would like to get home to their families, you should leave now. Bye - bye have a nice night...see you in the morning. Don't let the door hit ya! Here's you hat, whats your hurry. Write if you get work. etc. :joyfull:

PA-Maze

Original Poster
Oh I see :) So, they do still do this from time to time? I personally thought it was a nice touch. It was a great way to leave,the kids waved at Mickey from the monorail line. Pretty neat.

Goofyernmost

Oh I see :) So, they do still do this from time to time? I personally thought it was a nice touch. It was a great way to leave,the kids waved at Mickey from the monorail line. Pretty neat.
I'll be honest here. I don't know, I just made that up as I went along. They might or might not, I have never stayed till closing so anything can happen that I wouldn't know about. I do hope that someone will let me know if they start handing out hundred dollar bills as you leave. That I would like to get in on. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom