Where to park ?

I plan on arriving at WDW around 9:00 am. I am staying at the GF. Do you thing I should go to the GF first and try to check in early, or should I go to the park first, and later in the day drive to the GF and and check in ? Thanks all !

Tinkerbell 8

I would go to GF first, check in and leave your car there. You can leave your luggage in your car or leave it with the front desk. This way you will have free parking, and your tickets and such for the parks. When we went in January we ended up getting to Pop at 4 am, slept in the car for a few hours and checked in at 7:30, our room wasn't ready (obviously) but we were able to get our KTTK card so we could eat and go to the parks.

Upvote 0

JillC LI

Actually, you may not have a choice - you HAVE to check in first unless you already have your park passes purchased separately. Otherwise you can't get into the park without your KTTW.

Upvote 0

WDWLOYAL1971

You can just go straight to your resort, do the pre-check in, get your KTTW and enjoy. They will either call you or text you once your room is ready. And you will have your car already parked at the resort.:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom