Where to find...

EdnaMode

Via Napoli

I'd love to give them a try. I really wish all the food options at EPCOT were spontaneously available when I get the craving and want to (park) hop over there for something to eat. Thank you....one of these EPCOT Park Pass days I'll try them out.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Where can I find arancini beside Il Mulino?
Here is what I could find: (Due to the pandemic most restaurants are limiting their menus to make it easier on smaller staff and the availability of ingredients)

Epcot - Via Napoli

DHS - Mama Melrose's

Resorts - Citricos (GFR), Il Mulino (Swan)

Disney Springs - Maria & Enzo's, Terralina Crafted Italian

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Ok, so I am curious! What is arancini?
Arancini (also called risotto balls) are an Italian/Mediterranean dish that are usually made of rice covered in breadcrumbs and fried. They are usually served with a marinara sauce but they can also be paired with a white creamy sauce as well as be stuffed with cheese, meat or vegetables.

Archie123

Arancini (also called risotto balls) are an Italian/Mediterranean dish that are usually made of rice covered in breadcrumbs and fried. They are usually served with a marinara sauce but they can also be paired with a white creamy sauce as well as be stuffed with cheese, meat or vegetables.

And they are quite delicious if made right.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
And they are quite delicious if made right.
Very much so! Unfortunately I have not found a recipe (could just be users error) that turns out as well as any I have ordered at a restaurant so alas they will just have to be one of those things I treat myself with when I go out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom