Where should we plan on eating

musketeer

Original Poster
So it took me several weeks (if not months) to make our final dicision, we couldn't decide whether to go to Florida or California. We finally made our final decision to go to California for the first time.

Now that we have done that, I would appreciate some advice on where to eat lunch/dinner each night. We are staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel, and will be spending 3 1/2ish days there.

Thanks

LadyDarling

musketeer said:
So it took me several weeks (if not months) to make our final dicision, we couldn't decide whether to go to Florida or California. We finally made our final decision to go to California for the first time.

Now that we have done that, I would appreciate some advice on where to eat lunch/dinner each night. We are staying at the Paradise Pier Hotel, and will be spending 3 1/2ish days there.

Thanks
What is your flavor? :) How do you like Ethnic food? I've had luck with Tortilla Joes in Downtown Disney and Ralph Brennans if you like a southern flair. Hm... Catal is wonderful - as is Naples. Naples is your italian gourment pizza. There is also a Japense place inside your hotel that is award winning. I think Granville steakhouse is still inside the Disneyland Hotel and it's supposed to be great (never been there myself) . I wasn't a big fan of the Storyteller Cafe inside the Grand Californian, but I was only there for breakfast once and did not eat at the buffet. Napa Rose would be great for a dressed-up meal if you like gourment food. There are many options to choose from!
~Jay

bryon1

Lots of places to eat!!
AT your hotel...Yamabukis (Great Crunchy rolls)
ESPN Zone and the Jazz Kitchen
AT the Grand (across the street) Storytellers does a great sword fish

At the parks...
D/L
Plaza Inn (best broasted chicken Ive ever had)
Ranco del Zocolo (New mexican only menu...hasnt been released yet)
Blue Bayou (the first theamed eatery at Disney) Try the root beer pork chops!
French Market has good buffetera selections and live jazz music
Reed Rockets Pizza Port (try the chicken fulsilli)

DCA
Taste Pilots Grill (chicken nugget salad)
Corn Dog Castle (corn dogs like at D/L)
Taste a Flave (the best soft serve cones!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom