Where is the Record Card?

magicalstreams

Original Poster
For current CM's....

A couple months ago I was able to look at my Master Record Card on the HUB (this was before it became inside.disney)...

My grandmother died earlier this month and I needed to take two days, my manager gave me bereavement, but I wanted to double check my Record Card to make sure no points were assigned. But now I can't seem to find my Master Record Card on the Hub.

Does anyone know where it is?

Driver

For current CM's....

A couple months ago I was able to look at my Master Record Card on the HUB (this was before it became inside.disney)...

My grandmother died earlier this month and I needed to take two days, my manager gave me bereavement, but I wanted to double check my Record Card to make sure no points were assigned. But now I can't seem to find my Master Record Card on the Hub.

Does anyone know where it is?
Should be an icon specifically for it, if you don't see it make sure all the tiles are shown. When my screen opens it only shows my favorites I have to hit expand to show all the tiles.

magicalstreams

Original Poster
Should be an icon specifically for it, if you don't see it make sure all the tiles are shown. When my screen opens it only shows my favorites I have to hit expand to show all the tiles.
I hit expand and I see nothing about master record card? Which tile should I be looking for?

AVGuy

I would also very highly recommend deleting those screenshots.

The easiest way to view your record card is to go to hub.disney.com and used your login credentials. Then use the search function and search for 'SAP record card'. That reliably works for most cast members. I would also add that module as a favorite and check it once per week. It's always good to make sure there are no inaccuracies. It's much easier to correct an error a week after it happens than it is six months later when neither you nor your leader can remember the day.

Driver

I would also very highly recommend deleting those screenshots.

The easiest way to view your record card is to go to hub.disney.com and used your login credentials. Then use the search function and search for 'SAP record card'. That reliably works for most cast members. I would also add that module as a favorite and check it once per week. It's always good to make sure there are no inaccuracies. It's much easier to correct an error a week after it happens than it is six months later when neither you nor your leader can remember the day.
Yep also helps if you get a recognition, I usually try to contact the person that gave it and thank them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom