Where is the AP lounge in the Land?

DisneyCane

Original Poster
I am not an AP holder right now but just visited WDW this past weekend. I was in the Land pavillion and couldn't find where the AP lounge entrance is. Where is it?

CoP

Originally posted by orlpassholder
to the left of the entrance to the garden grill there is an elevator that takes you to the 3rd floor

In the elevator push floor 2 and 3 at the same time. If you only push 3 then it will not go up.

disney2b

i saw the pics from its looks really nice, i've never been to one. i was their new years when it was really cold in the like 30 or 40. i could have really used a place like that.

Coronado

This is a nice place for the adults to rest and for the kids to sit and play in a special area that has crafts, toys, etc....Farmer Mickey, Chip, Dale, and Pluto come up sometimes from the Garden grill.... there are a couple of backdrops that are backlit for pix with the characters....Plut hung out up there for a long time when we were there in March......:animwink:

Coronado

No other AP lounges.... we are all pushing for others.... the other executive lounges are large enough to book special groups...the nestles lounge in the Land cannot accomodate enough people to make it financially viable.....(all according to the plaid jackets in the lounge area)...

Do they check your AP....yes they do and you sign in as a guest, and they give you a tour of the place before you sit your tired ___ down to rest....:animwink:

tigger1968

Iv'e been away for a while, so I'm playing catch-up. Is this a limited time test. I gather it's ending in April. Are they looking at doing this in other parks? I would love to see this, but we won't be there til September.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Davis224

If anyone remembers where the Millenium village was...
There is a convention center back there to the left, that is enormous. About twice the size of a hockey rink. I went with my step mother who works for a event planning company that met with Disney.

The place is only for business but it is incredible

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom