Where is Botanicus?

champdisney

Original Poster
She looked at me strangely and said that it hasn't worked in years.
Way to go, employee stationed at E.T. Adventure! Honestly, I think Universal employees are strange. Some of them are just way too serious nonetheless unapproachable. Last time, I rode E.T. Adventure, the employees in charge of loading guests into their bikes were talking up a storm about some “last night-party-nonsense”. Pretty immature talk and not something guests would care to know. The only areas to get good spirited employees are in the Wizarding Worlds.

By the way, who the hell is she to look at you strangely? For all she knows, you haven’t visited the park in 10-15 years.

JT3000

Way to go, employee stationed at E.T. Adventure! Honestly, I think Universal employees are strange. Some of them are just way too serious nonetheless unapproachable. Last time, I rode E.T. Adventure, the employees in charge of loading guests into their bikes were talking up a storm about some “last night-party-nonsense”. Pretty immature talk and not something guests would care to know. The only areas to get good spirited employees are in the Wizarding Worlds.

By the way, who the hell is she to look at you strangely? For all she knows, you haven’t visited the park in 10-15 years.

Considering he was working until recently, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess she was new. As for employees who seem disinterested and spend too much time yaking with each other, I saw a lot of that at my last visit to Animal Kingdom. I get the sense that morale has recently taken a dive at both resorts.

George Lucas on a Bench

Well, no one ever posted a photo or video of the return of this legendary robot. Here he is in all his low-res unauthorized flash photo glory:

20180827_202823_Film2.jpg

20180824_195141.jpg

The waiting line has gotten some love. The traveling heartlight effect is working and the barely noticeable rabbit before you get on the bikes is moving his little robot ear. It's charm central. Now if we could just get one of these guys from YouTube to go in there and document everything with a low light camera.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom