Where do you go first when you arrive at Magic Kingdom?

natalia1681

Original Poster
We always head straight to Tomorrowland. We'll do Buzz LightYear a few times and Space Mountain a couple of times and then what used to be Alien encounter. We'll also do a lap or two on TTA.

What about you?

51 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZapperZ

We usually head straight to the back of the park and do Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain Railroad. If we are there when the park opens, we can typically get at least 2 or 3 rides on each before there's even any kind of lines forming.

Zz.

col

i walk through the shops on the right hand side past the main street bakery and all that then go straight to tomorrow land my first ride is either the blue line or buzz lightyear or the carousel of progress (its a classic).
after that i go on the speedway only if there is no queue then work my way around the park anti-clockwise so the last place i end up is by pirates of the carribbean. i always go on splash mountain!

when the parade is on i usually go and have something to eat in the main street bakery coz i always go back to the magic kingdom to watch the parade at some other time.

Pioneer Hall

I head over to Frontierland, because as we see...most people head to Tomorrowland. I go over to that side of the park later in the day.

Tom

Beta Return
Usually to the bathroom by City Hall - depending on how much OJ I drank at Riverside Mill and how long the bus ride was :lol:

GrandFloridian1

edwardtc said:
Usually to the bathroom by City Hall - depending on how much OJ I drank at Riverside Mill and how long the bus ride was :lol:

I agree with you about the bathroom visit. My family ALWAYS has to hit the bathroom before we start our day at any park. Then we usually do the counter clockwise trip around the outer spokes of the hub. Adventureland around to Tomorrowland.

SheenaXena

We've always done Tomorrowland first and worked our way around to Adventureland. We'll probably do it the same way again. Change might scare me.:p We're going to MK 2 times out of the trip. So I might try it the other way on day 2. I just don't see myself getting soaked first thing in the morning. I wait for the end of the day. I also like to enjoy the Haunted Mansion at night. It's fun at night time.

WDWPrnces02

well it depends......My mom and I would zip on over to peter pan ride first (something about tinkerbell)( :p ).......then we'd zip over to tomarrowland hit TTA and Space....then if were lucky COP..... :rolleyes: :cry: :)

goofyfan13

Depends on the weather, if it's hot we'll hit the train back to Frontierland and FP Splash, if it's not hot, we'll FP Space and just take it from there.

Ringo8n24

Pirates...then towards Frontierland to see how crowded. If crowded, then on to Haunted Mansion. Those are my two favorites.

Budahman

Although we try not to ever plan what to do when arriving at MK on the first 1/2 day we arrive.....I think for the most part, we have always went to Tomorrowland. That seems to be the majority on the boards here........I might have to change that for our next trip and maybe goto Adventureland or Frontierland.
Now on our first FULL day when we go to MK, now that we have alittle girl, we kinda go to Fantasyland and get some things out of the way for her first. It kinda also helps me and the wife not be so hyped in the morning as well and run (like we used to) to Space Mtn or Spalsh Mtn. :)

Ringo8n24

Budahman said:
Now on our first FULL day when we go to MK, now that we have alittle girl, we kinda go to Fantasyland and get some things out of the way for her first. It kinda also helps me and the wife not be so hyped in the morning as well and run (like we used to) to Space Mtn or Spalsh Mtn. :)

That is kind of like us now. My husband and I used to go to Epcot on our first full day to relax, but now that we have a little girl she insists on MK the first day. We are ok with it because it now become more about her experiences and not so much ours. Besides, we enjoy watching her being so happy to finally be back at the MK.

Nansafan

The world order as we know it would be completely out of whack if we didn't hit the TTA immediately upon entering the MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom