Where do WDW employees live?

Nanuzabi

Original Poster
This may sound like a very dumb question, but I was just wondering if WDW employees from all over the world are offered a place in a residence or what the case was. Are there apartment complexes, residences, or are they just responsible to find their own place?

Thanks. :wave:

spectropluto

where they live

unless they are college programmers or part of the international program (yay for Epcot people!)...

the cast members are folks like you and me :)

hence, they live where ever they choose to...and can afford.

Hope this helps! :)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
CP's, ICP's (isn't that a crappy rap band?), IP's, and AI's generally live in one of 3 Disney owned apartment complexes. Disney deducts their rent from their paychecks. There are a few (VERY few) exceptions to this rule. Some AI's can seek their own housing, as well as CP's that were recruited from a local university/have family locally. Also, married CP's can sometimes live off site with their spouse.

Every other CM lives in a house, apartment, trailer, condo, or any other unit of housing available in the Central Florida/Tampa Bay housing market.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
I used to like ICP - "Who's going chicken huntin? We's goin chicken huntin!"

But i digress... Anywhere along I-4 you're likely to find Disney CM's.

DisneyBunny

What is all this "where do cast members live" talk? You're ruining the magic for me! Next you'll be telling us that the people from Canada don't live in Canada, and Cindy doesn't really live in her castle! :lol:

stof911

if any cp's know of the lovely vista way, {says under his breath} crap. it is a lovely place. the only reason i like it was that i could take a bus from vista to MK and not have to drive myself. even though i was told that chatum people were watched more closely than vista people but i wouldnt mind getting watched that much if i got the nice dishwashers and ovens and more tv channels than the other cps

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
bigkidz895 said:
What's a CP, ICP, IP & AI?

Thanks,
neal

CP= College Program
ICP= International College Program or Insane Clown Posse
IP= International Program
AI= Advanced Intern or Artificial Intelligence

Brian_B

stof911 said:
if any cp's know of the lovely vista way, {says under his breath} crap. it is a lovely place. the only reason i like it was that i could take a bus from vista to MK and not have to drive myself. even though i was told that chatum people were watched more closely than vista people but i wouldnt mind getting watched that much if i got the nice dishwashers and ovens and more tv channels than the other cps

Three cheers for Chatham!! Hip! Hip! My roommate left socks in the soup kettle and there's a weekold spaghetti dinner splattered on the balcony!

Ahh, memories...

- Brian

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Cp housing

I had the pleasure *cough cough* of living at BOTH Chatham and Vista Lay...er Way, and Chatham, besides being newer, is MUCH MUCH nicer and QUIETER!!

~heather

Brian_B said:
Three cheers for Chatham!! Hip! Hip! My roommate left socks in the soup kettle and there's a weekold spaghetti dinner splattered on the balcony!

Ahh, memories...

- Brian

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
oh...and...

We're CASTMEMBERS....not employees :animwink:

~heather

Nanuzabi said:
This may sound like a very dumb question, but I was just wondering if WDW employees from all over the world are offered a place in a residence or what the case was. Are there apartment complexes, residences, or are they just responsible to find their own place?

Thanks. :wave:

kiawahman

Account Suspended
go anywhere in Orlando and you can bet a castmember lives close by. I had some CM friends that had to live in these ghetto apartments (lot of these in Orlando) their salary is something not to be desired. no offense to any CM's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom