Where can I purchase Pin Lanyards?

VolMickey

Original Poster
Where can I purchase a cool pin lanyard for my DD8? We're looking for Lion King or Tinkerbell themes. Is it better to wait until we get to the World to buy one?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There are a few Tink lanyards at Pinfinder.com, I don't know if they're cheaper or more expensive than in the parks, but I don't know if they're available in the parks either...

Since they aren't terribly expensive, you might want to get one as a warm-up gift before going?

erasure fan1

We got a very cool Tink lanyard at the parks. It came with 4 cool tink pins as well, but you could get it without the pins too.

I got my lanyard from the Pop Century Resort. It was free since we have a membership to the Magic Kingdom club or something like that. It was a pretty good deal since now every pin that I get from anywhere is on that Disney lanyard.

"America, spread your golden wings across the sky..."

DisneyLover10

I bought mine at Polynesian Resort. They now have these things that you can put at the bottom of your lanyard. They look really neat but they also look heavy at the same time.

I've seen lanyards that have spiral mickey heads on them and just plain ones. I have a pink one and it's so soft where it lies around your neck. I'm glad that they made them longer :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom