where can i get cinderellas surprise celebration on audio

stuarthulluk

Original Poster
does anybody wknow where i can get a version of the cinderellas suprise celebration on audio, please,,,,,,,i would love to have it, i watch the vid clip of it all the time, i dont know why they let that show go.

Captain Hank

There's a channel on IRC (Internet Relay Chat) called #Disney-Central that has lots of servers full of Disney audio, including Cinderella's Surprise Celebration. There's a how-to guide available in the Digital Media and Photos section of this forum. I warn you, IRC is not the easiest thing to use, but once you set it up, the trouble is worth it. There is also an excerpt from the show available on the current Official Album available in the park or through WDW Merchandise Mail Order.

barnum42

stuarthulluk said:
im not sure why, but i can not work this disney central site, am i missing something
The settings have to be spot on, the slightest error will throw it out.

When I first used it I had to read the set-up instructions three times just to understand them :lol: Go through all the stages of set-up and you should find where the trouble lies.

if you can't get it, IM me in AOL instant messenger. My screen name is Jim2386, I'll work on downloading it for you and sending it your way. Gosh I'm too nice somtimes;-)

-Jim

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom