Where are the Seagulls?

willsdad01

Original Poster
Gone are the sounds of “Mine…mine…mine” from Seas with Nemo. Looked over, the seagulls are gone! No water either! Any idea on what’s going on?

zipadee999

Gone are the sounds of “Mine…mine…mine” from Seas with Nemo. Looked over, the seagulls are gone! No water either! Any idea on what’s going on?
It may be usual maintenance but some people think they may slowly be reverting the pavilion back to its pre-IP days. This is because the roof was just repainted back to its original colors and the Nemo characters were all quietly removed from the entry mural

THEMEPARKPIONEER

It may be usual maintenance but some people think they may slowly be reverting the pavilion back to its pre-IP days. This is because the roof was just repainted back to its original colors and the Nemo characters were all quietly removed from the entry mural
I swear I’ll loose my mind if Moana leaks into that attraction. I’d rather see no IP and am starting to wonder if where going to hear about a new sponsor in the near future. Most I’ve noticed that most sponsored attractions won’t have IP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom