Where are the AAA Diamond Parking Areas?

rpk4444

I have a AAA Diamond Parking pass (the color version) for my up coming trip to WDW. Where are the AAA parking areas? and is it even worth using?

jensdisney

We have used the AAA Diamond parking pass every time we have gone and love it! We did not use it this last time and regret not renting a car:( Epcot is the best place to use this because it is right up front and the closest you could get to the gates without being handicapped. We have even parked at Epcot and took the monorail to MK because it was so close. MK is the only place we haven't used it because you still have to park across the lake and take the monorail or boat. DHS and AK are right up front as well.

I highly recommend using it because you don't have to wait for a bus and you are sooo much closer to the gate entrance. Also, we have made ADR for Grand Floridian or Poly for breakfast so we could park there and took the monorail to MK after breakfast because that is so close as well.

I love having a car at Disney and will always have one going forward!

Upvote 0

bamillerpa

We used the AAA spots on both of our last two trips when we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside. I thought that it was definitely worth it. The Magic Kingdom didn't make much difference since you needed to park farther away and take the monorail or a boat anyway. It's especially helpful when the parks are crowded and the lots really full. I know that the trams run all the time but it's nice having your car right there waiting for you. This year we are staying at the Poly and will take the monorail to Epcot and MK but we will be driving everywhere else and using our AAA parking pass. Think of it this way, it's free from AAA, why not take advantage of it and park a little bit closer if you're driving anyway?

Upvote 0

CoastalX

Our last trip in 2008 we had the Diamond parking pass and found it great simply because no waiting for buses and with the exception of MK, most of the parking is really close to the entrances to the parks. (esp epcot). Our next trip is in December and we will be getting another parking pass and will probably use it a few times.

Upvote 0

ypcat

Do you need to get a special parking pass from AAA or just show your card? We are going in two weeks, and it would be nice to use. We did not buy our package through AAA, but we are members. Can I still park in the AAA lot?

Upvote 0

rpk4444

Original Poster
Do you need to get a special parking pass from AAA or just show your card? We are going in two weeks, and it would be nice to use. We did not buy our package through AAA, but we are members. Can I still park in the AAA lot?

You get a special card when you book your package through AAA.

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Epcot- Definitely
MK- Pretty much, although the walk is on par with those parking in the front rows of the regular spots
DHS- Yes, but still ride the tram in and out of the park- trying to walk through/around the buses can be hazardous.
AK- Yes

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom