Where’s the My Plans section?

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
I just updated the MDE app and now I can’t find a section like the My Plans one which lists my resort details, family members’ resort details, dining reservations, etc. What am I missing here? Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

The app is just amazingly, stupefyingly awful. They load a lot of crap on the home screen like ads for attractions, wallpaper downloads, and so on, while making you search for My Plans. Don't they ever get feedback on this stuff before they release it? The first thing most people with reservations are going to look for is My Plans. How can that not either appear on the home screen or be an obvious link away?

DisneyJoe

The app is just amazingly, stupefyingly awful. They load a lot of crap on the home screen like ads for attractions, wallpaper downloads, and so on, while making you search for My Plans. Don't they ever get feedback on this stuff before they release it? The first thing most people with reservations are going to look for is My Plans. How can that not either appear on the home screen or be an obvious link away?
Testing of all kinds has always been their weakest link

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom