When willl booking open up?

GoofyPalWalt

Original Poster
I know that times are bad for the company and all of us as well, but you'd think they would have something to offer those of us who actually would like to do some advanced planning in anticipation of things opening up. I would like to reserve a room and package for December. We go every year in the Fall or Christmas and stay in Magnolia Bend at Riverside. This will be about our 30th trip. The on-line system shows only Royal Guest Rooms available for the first week in December, except the Woods View room in the Bayou. We love Magnolia Bend,having always stayed there or last 15 years at least.Tried chatting with CM but got no where. Said to check back daily for availability. Anyone have any idea when the system might get caught up so we can plan? I'm sure WDW would be happy to know we're coming!

Jimdalva

We are also looking to book soon. Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge. When browsing all the resorts on Disneys website , at the bottom of each resort it says how many rooms have been booked there in the last 24 hours. These numbers , 50 rooms, 100 rooms even 150 rooms in the last 24 hours seem very high. Because if these numbers are real, it indicates that maybe I should book now for July. OR if they are not real, I'll keep waiting for a better deal. (maybe free dining).

Jimdalva

Beach Club, July 6 - 9 standard room Florida res. - I just booked the Boardwalk for $344.

Edit: 5/7/2020 The Beach Club just went back down from $430. to $350.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom