When will my window open?

AugieMorosco

Original Poster
Logistics question... Heading to WDW in July. Arrival day is July 7 and staying at Pop. Our flight was changed by Southwest, so it made sense for us to fly in a day earlier, on July 6. We decided to grab a room at AS Movies and move to Pop the next day. I'm assuming that since the AS Movies room was not booked as part of the package, our 60 days is from July 7. That said, I started wondering how that works with split stays. Since I'm on property and it's consecutive days, is there a chance my 60 would open a day earlier?

nickys

Premium Member
I think you wold be able to book July 6 only at 60 days out then the next day you can book the rest of your trip.

If you have a split stay all at Disney resorts (which includes Swan, Dolphin and SoG in this case), Fastpasses can be booked for all your onsite stays at 60 days out from the first check-in day.

If you have a split stay involving a Disney Springs Resort, the DS reservation is not recognised as a continuous stay, so you have two separate booking windows for Fastpasses.

ADRs for all split stays have separate booking windows.

jinx8402

Just an FYI, Southwest had the 737 Max 8's on their schedule from June 7 through Aug 10. They removed all Max 8s through that date on 2/13 and that is why Southwest changed your flight.

RememberWhen

Just an FYI, Southwest had the 737 Max 8's on their schedule from June 7 through Aug 10. They removed all Max 8s through that date on 2/13 and that is why Southwest changed your flight.

Figured it was something like that and not actually a Disney conspiracy...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom