When will I get my actual Magic Band?

hjic15102

Original Poster
I ordered/customized my magic band order several weeks ago. I am now 30 days from my arrival date. When have people been getting their bands in the mail?

GeekDad

Double check the MDE site and make sure you told them to send them to you. The first part is just verifying your address the second is customizing them. The third part which I noticed you have to specifically click on a link that says something about send me the bands. I think it is done this way so that you can play around with the customizations a bit.

hjic15102

Original Poster
Ok, I checked my address, customized with a color and name, but I don't see anything else or check to complete the process. Plus, If I ever get this figured out when do you get them?

fosse76

I customized mine, and the next day I received an email that it was ready for shipping...I got it essentially a week after customizing.

GeekDad

Ok, I checked my address, customized with a color and name, but I don't see anything else or check to complete the process. Plus, If I ever get this figured out when do you get them?

Go to the MDE website and click on the link that says Welcome, "your name". Then click on the link from there that says magic bands. Whence you are on that page just above where you can customize your magic bands there should be a button that says "Done" (I was incorrect in my previous post). I believe whence you click the done button they will send them out and you should get them pretty quickly. Worst case scenario you can get non customized bands at the resort when you check in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom