When will Expedition Everest open?

Disneyfan1981

Grand Opening or Soft Opening?

If you want to be there for the Grand Opening then I think its sometime in April 2006 but I'd keep checking for the official announcement. If you're looking for a soft opening you might want to target February or March, at least that's what the boards chatter is leaning towards...

Testtrack321

I've heard a POSSIBLE soft opening in December, and I mean POSSIBLE, but probably not likely. Also, the opening will probably coincide with Earth Day/Animal Kingdom annaversary. I'd watch this site for the offical word, then book your room for then ASAP!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
LOL come on guys, all this "I heard" etc, is just things that have been read/written online, in most case by people who are just guessing. The fact is, WDI doesnt even know for sure a compeltion date at the moment. It will be open when it's done.

As soon as anything concrete comes about, it will be on this page http://www.wdwmagic.com/everest_openingdate.htm

Planning a trip around an attraction's grand opening is very hard work! *thinks back to the whole SGE problem from last year* Last year when SGE opened several of my friends had arranged a convention to be there for when it opened. They missed going on it. A month later, I went, and I missed going on it by a few days. I would suggest not aiming for a specific date no matter who says it or how carved in stone they claim that date is. If you want to be sure that you get a chance to ride it, try going a month later than when people are saying it's going to open.

CaptainMichael

I'm gonna take a stab at this............When it's complete :lookaroun

In all actuality, it will most likely be open in April 2006. I think it is pretty safe to plan your trip for April or definately May.

ToTBellHop

disneyprep50321 said:
I read a press release that still said "Spring 2006".
Right...which in just about all certainty will mean April 22nd of next year. Of course, that is only if the upcoming hurricane season doesn't rip it apart too much, though it is almost full sealed...

OliveMcFly

Testtrack321 - I've heard a POSSIBLE soft opening in December
That would be great. I'll be there in December. I'm excited to see how it's coming along as well on our trip next month. I havn't seen it since nov 03.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom