When Will Ariel's Undersea Adventure Be Open??

HanaImakura

Original Poster
Just wondering. I can't wait to go on it! When I heard about it coming to WDW, I decided I'd get my first part time job this Summer to pay for a trip during October to see if it was open. CX "The Little Mermaid" was my first ever favorite Disney movie as a little girl. When I finally got to go to WDW for the first time when I was 9, I was a bit disappointed by the fact that "The Little Mermaid" didn't have a ride for us to go on. Now, ten years later, I've heard a ride is coming and I just can't wait! :')

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Just wondering. I can't wait to go on it! When I heard about it coming to WDW, I decided I'd get my first part time job this Summer to pay for a trip during October to see if it was open. CX "The Little Mermaid" was my first ever favorite Disney movie as a little girl. When I finally got to go to WDW for the first time when I was 9, I was a bit disappointed by the fact that "The Little Mermaid" didn't have a ride for us to go on. Now, ten years later, I've heard a ride is coming and I just can't wait! :')

October is possible, but as with any construction project you never know what might delay it. If you want to be sure to see it this trip, I would go later then October.

mimitchi33

Luckily, I'm possibly going to Disneyland this summer and will ride it if the wait time isn't long.
I thought someone said Little Mermaid's opening was in the summer back in late 2011. Is it delayed again, or the soft opening?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Luckily, I'm possibly going to Disneyland this summer and will ride it if the wait time isn't long.
I thought someone said Little Mermaid's opening was in the summer back in late 2011. Is it delayed again, or the soft opening?

The one in Disney California Adventure opened in the Summer of 2011. The one in Magic Kingdom won't open until later this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom