When should I buy my park tickets?

phantomkara

I'm heading to Disney for my second time ever at the end of next month (I'm so excited!!!!!!) and this is my first time buying my own tickets. I was just wondering how far in advance I should buy them? I would like to get them shipped to me so I don't have to wait in an extra line to pick them up when I get there. I'm wanting to get the 4 day ticket so I can spend a full day at each park. :) Also, I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm staying offsite with my uncle at his timeshare at Wyndam Bonnet Creek. I've heard that some of your options are different if you're not staying onsite. Any insight would be helpful, I'm still new at all this!:cat:

ratherbeinwdw

I'm heading to Disney for my second time ever at the end of next month (I'm so excited!!!!!!) and this is my first time buying my own tickets. I was just wondering how far in advance I should buy them? I would like to get them shipped to me so I don't have to wait in an extra line to pick them up when I get there. I'm wanting to get the 4 day ticket so I can spend a full day at each park. :) Also, I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm staying offsite with my uncle at his timeshare at Wyndam Bonnet Creek. I've heard that some of your options are different if you're not staying onsite. Any insight would be helpful, I'm still new at all this!:cat:
Buy them now. Things are changing constantly, so you may be able to set up an MDE account and order your magicband and make fastpass choices.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

What's wrong with buying them at the park? We got our new APs in January and waited maybe 3 minutes in line. They had a lot of windows open so people were moved through fast.

Upvote 0

Rob562

I would have answered "Before the price increase a week or two ago", but I think that's a moot point now...

I'd suggest going with Undercover Tourist or another authorized ticket reseller while they still have tickets in stock at the lower prices.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom