When is the "Let the Memories Begin" sign being removed at MK?

SMRT-1Michael

Original Poster
LOL - I am sure it will remain up until the forseeable future. This year has no special promotion to put in its place. So the sign can remain because to the average guest - it will be a new slogan for them.

True, but they don't have to put a sign there at all. For any promotion. It's tacky.

afar28

Maybe it'll be like the hat and stay for 10 years past it's date. The hat was supposed to be removed a while ago, but that never happened. Also the wand on SSE too over at Epcot. Also overstayed its welcome. Of course I hope it leaves, but they have no reason or motivation to remove it really. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if they leave the LMA sign in DHS when they (hopefully) close it in the foreseeable future for a cars/star wars land :p

Cmdr_Crimson

I agree as well..They aren't even promoting it anymore and those portraits on the side are fading from the sunlight hitting it..And while were on the topic..Let's get a wood shredder on these one's as well..No one seems to know they exsist..
Disney-Hollywood-Studios-New-Sinage.jpg

6214023337_94eaa57844.jpg

The only smart park that didn't have these lousy POS's is Epcot..All they had is Simplistic Banners.
dsc02334s.jpg

I applaud The Epcot Team for not going all out on this..

disney4life2008

I agree as well..They aren't even promoting it anymore and those portraits on the side are fading from the sunlight hitting it..And while were on the topic..Let's get a wood shredder on these one's as well..No one seems to know they exsist..

The only smart park that didn't have these lousy POS's is Epcot..I applaud them for not doing this..

OMG I did not even realize these were still being in use, LOL. Yuck Yuck Yuck!! Well its almost October and we should be hearing about what ever horrible promotion will be our theme for 2014. I expect though it will be heavily about My Magic Plus and a NYE giveaway with someone winning a trip.

SMRT-1Michael

Original Poster

The only smart park that didn't have these lousy POS's is Epcot..I applaud them for not doing this..

haha I applaud them as well

kap91

I imagine it'll be taken down the same time the castle in the clouds logo and "where dreams come true" is removed from the "Walt Disney World" main entrance signs. Sigh

AintNoOtherMan

Why would they? They'd be using their money and time into removing (yet another) eyesore. It'll go down in history as one of the many eyesores of Disney.

I guess I'd rather this stay than the hat though lol

Marc Gil

Like others have said, these signs may remain in the parks for the next couple of years. I myself do not think this sign ruins the look and feel to Main Street station, but it is unnecessary. Didn't Disneyland have a sign in the esplanade? Anyone know if it's still there?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I kind of like the slogan and the signs don't bother me much but a new promotion would be okay. I would be fine with no promotion too, put some of that promo money into more attractions!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom