When is kingdom hearts 3 coming

Connor002

First: Wrong forum; this is for Walt Disney World News and Rumors.
Secondly: A third installment, while there is interest, is not, as of now, in production.

pat_naughty05

I would say that you shouldn't expect to get your hands on it until at least 2009. Square-Enix is hard at work on the many Final Fantasy XIII titles, along with a Final Fantasy XII spin-off for the Nintendo DS. I'm willing to bet that we'll hear an announcement next year with a release sometime in 2009 or 2010. Of course, these are only my predictions.

Craigjr93

Original Poster
I would say that you shouldn't expect to get your hands on it until at least 2009. Square-Enix is hard at work on the many Final Fantasy XIII titles, along with a Final Fantasy XII spin-off for the Nintendo DS. I'm willing to bet that we'll hear an announcement next year with a release sometime in 2009 or 2010. Of course, these are only my predictions.
um worong the final fantasy games are put back so the kh3 game should come out no later than 2008 that game does not take a while to start.:hammer:

MAF

Who says it will come out on the PS3 anyhow? From the looks of the abysmal sales and feedback of the PS3, I wouldn't be surprised if we see it on the 360 or the Wii.

erasure fan1

Who says it will come out on the PS3 anyhow? From the looks of the abysmal sales and feedback of the PS3, I wouldn't be surprised if we see it on the 360 or the Wii.

You hit it on the head, square said they have not yet determined what system it will be on. They also said that they wanted to develope for all platforms and not be so exlusive. Just look at metal gear 4, as of now its PS3s biggest exlusive next to FF13. I would not be suprised if the rumors come true and it comes to the 360 as well. Think of it from the developers stand point. 10.4 mil. 360s and 750,000 PS3s as of now. If it takes aprox. 500,000 copies sold to turn a profit why would you even think of going PS3 only. You would need to have about a 70% game to system ratio and the PS2s best was about 31%.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom