When does MK run the Christmas parade?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
I know they have it at the Christmas Party but do they still run it closer to Christmas? My family will be there the week before Christmas and we are trying to decide between a full day at MK and the Christmas Party. The fireworks and parade are two big sellers for the Party for us. Thanks!

MagicHappens1971

I know they have it at the Christmas Party but do they still run it closer to Christmas? My family will be there the week before Christmas and we are trying to decide between a full day at MK and the Christmas Party. The fireworks and parade are two big sellers for the Party for us. Thanks!
If memory serves, the parade runs for day guests starting around the 22nd/23rd and then goes until the 28th/29thish.

nickys

Premium Member
In the past, once the Christmas parties finish, the parade runs twice a day until the 31st or even a couple of days into January. I remember FoF starting just in time for us to see it before we left, so maybe Jan 1st or 2nd.

The last party this year is on the 22nd, so I would expect the Christmas Parade to start running on the 23rd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom