When does Guest Services open at Pop?

Peters_Shadow

I know you can't technically "check-in" until 4PM. But when does Guest Services at Pop Century open so that we can get our keys to the kingdom so that we can head over to the parks? We are arriving the night before and staying offsite and will head over the next morning to get our keys/tickets so we can start enjoying the parks.

Tinkrbell

You can get your keys to the kingdom as soon as you get there. I think you have to call number or something to find out if your room is ready. My flight gets into Orlando around 10:30am, taking DME, so I'll be at Pop by 11:30ish & I plan on going to the parks right away, which would require me to have the room key/ park ticket.

Upvote 0

coltow

I would think that there would always be someone there. I don't think they have an open/close time. So even if you went over at 6am there should be someone there to help you. You'll have to check back later(most likey) to get your actual room, but they'll give you the keys as soon as you get there.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I think the earliest they will check you in is 7AM on your arrival date [which is early enough to get your admissions to the parks before they actually open]. Whether they have a room available is a different issue.

Upvote 0

Peters_Shadow

Original Poster
As long as we can come in by 7AM that would work. I'm not even sure we can get the kids up and ready by then :) I just wanted to make sure there was going to be someone there to help us when we arrived.. whenever we did decide to showup even if it was pretty early.

Upvote 0
We got up really earlyr one year to just get out of the off site we stopped in before our resevations at POP. (dont stay at the ho-jo way down to the west on 192) We drove a little faster and arrived a day ealy, and there was no room for us at the POP. We got there at a few minutes before 6 am, and had no problem getting all are keys/cards, they called my cell to let us know are room was ready.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom