when do you typically get your magic bands

lostpro9het

All of ours have come about 3-4 weeks prior to arrival date. You should get an email confirming they have been shipped when they ship them.

cw1982

My trip is also June 1!

I guess this means I *should* get my MB's in the next week or two...

Wow this is getting more and more real :)

jlsHouston

My trip is also June 1!

I guess this means I *should* get my MB's in the next week or two...

Wow this is getting more and more real :)
Have you gone online and customized them and made sure your shipping address in in there? Don't assume DisneyDestinations has your address from your MDE account...it doesn't automatically pull your profile info that way

cw1982

Have you gone online and customized them and made sure your shipping address in in there? Don't assume DisneyDestinations has your address from your MDE account...it doesn't automatically pull your profile info that way

I customized them and saw my address, but I will be sure to double check all of that tonight to be sure (deadline for my customizations is this Friday). Thanks for the reminder though :)

cw1982

Ok... so I logged into MDE and double checked my MB customizations and my address on that screen, which was all correct, but that's all on the MDE website. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to be checking?

jlsHouston

Ok... so I logged into MDE and double checked my MB customizations and my address on that screen, which was all correct, but that's all on the MDE website. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to be checking?

If you went to the Magic Band part it should the status too. Does it show it shipped?

cw1982

If you went to the Magic Band part it should the status too. Does it show it shipped?

No, but I can still customize then through this coming Friday. I just wanted to make sure I understood your post from earlier correctly, since you said the address wouldn't transfer over from MDE. Sounds like it's good to go though!

jlsHouston

No, but I can still customize then through this coming Friday. I just wanted to make sure I understood your post from earlier correctly, since you said the address wouldn't transfer over from MDE. Sounds like it's good to go though!

Yah, you know mine has always caught the address except once on one order of magic bands, which was in March. That was the only time it didn't and it was specifically for a DVC point thing where I bought points from a DVC member then put my reservation into MDE profile but for the MB part I had to also add the shipping address....

cw1982

Yah, you know mine has always caught the address except once on one order of magic bands, which was in March. That was the only time it didn't and it was specifically for a DVC point thing where I bought points from a DVC member then put my reservation into MDE profile but for the MB part I had to also add the shipping address....

Odd.

Maybe it was the DVC factor throwing it off? Who knows... lol.

jlsHouston

Odd.

Maybe it was the DVC factor throwing it off? Who knows... lol.

I know..I am not sure what it was because I have now to date, 6 boxes of MB's. And on 3 of the ressies it was from buying DVC points and then entering the reservation # my member gave me into MDE. The March one for BLT did not grab my shipping address and I had to go put that in.

EricJ

I thought they sent them out right away--I e-mailed for one normal trip reservation and asked, and was told by "eCommerce & Sales Team" that "We will ship yours out 30 days before your check-in date."
So about 3-5 weeks before sounds right.

Weather_Lady

Our Magic Bands arrived within 3 days after our "customization" period ended -- in other words, 4 weeks before our arrival at WDW. The MagicBand section of my MDE account displayed a notification and tracking number once they had been shipped, so we knew they were on their way.

Last edited:

cw1982

I just logged in to look at mine one more time before they ship because I'm a worry wart and all lol... and MRS says they are about to ship! I'm a little too excited! :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom