When Did WDW Change the Honey Mustard?

TheBeatles

Original Poster
This is only big news in my crazy world, but Ken's Honey Mustard is nowhere to be found on property. I was in Cosmic Ray's this week and Heinz is now offered instead of Ken's.

Oh, the agony.

Missymoe4

OMG, please tell me this is not true.
We love the Ken's sauce.
We speak about it like it is holy.

[Okay, so you have food fanatics here...]

Missymoe4

You can always buy a small bottle and bring it yourself..:shrug::lookaroun

Of course I can. But I certainly will not be toting around a bottle of sauce. Good suggestion, but not really feasible. :brick:

In the scheme of things, dressing isn't all that big of a deal--just something delightful to go with my chicken strips and fries.

maggiegrace1

Of course I can. But I certainly will not be toting around a bottle of sauce. Good suggestion, but not really feasible. :brick:

In the scheme of things, dressing isn't all that big of a deal--just something delightful to go with my chicken strips and fries.
:hammer:

It was a joke...did you see the :lookaroun...

:lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I agree this is sad, maybe not earth shattering, but still sad. I tried the Ken's a couple of years ago and it was the first I'ld ever liked.
I agree. I am a bit disappointed but I will not be writing a strongly worded letter or canceling my upcoming trips. The Heinz version tastes like the honey mustard they served at Chick-fil-a which I have never cared for.

In spite of the change I will find the strength to go on living

MissM

Oh yes, it's been this way at least a month. Actually I took a picture of the change with the intention of posting it...but forgot. Ah, here we go. The picture I took is from April 28th.

honey-mustard-april10.jpg

We got chicken nuggets at Liberty Inn in Epcot and Love asked for the honey mustard as always. They gave us the Heinz one instead. He really disliked it; said it was all "mustard" and no "honey" with a strong aftertaste.

I don't like mustard either way but it's apparently nothing like the Ken's one. Sorry to say we haven't found the Ken's one anywhere since.

Tomi-Rocket

lol!

I don't really have a reply I just thought this was funny! LOL, nobody in my family eats honey mustard so I don't totally get this but it still strikes my funny bone! :lol:
OMG, please tell me this is not true.
We love the Ken's sauce.
We speak about it like it is holy.

[Okay, so you have food fanatics here...]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom