When did the MyDisneyExperience FP+ feature change?

JohnD

Original Poster
I just logged into MDE and noticed the feature for selecting FP+ has changed. Now it allows you to choose a park on the left with a calendar on the right. It seems more intuitive.

The one thing that surprised me, though, is that I could choose FP+ for MK through 8/14. I have a Florida Resident Seasonal Pass which as summer blockout dates through 8/14. I'm still blocked out for the other parks but for some reason, I have ongoing access to MK FP+ during block out dates. If I were in the Orlando area, I wonder if I could enter MK?

JohnD

Original Poster
I think it changed that day the whole system crashed.

Okay. Haven't been on it recently. Heard about the crash, though. I put in some "fake" FP+ in MK today. It took me a while to figure out how to cancel them but I finally discovered how.

lilclerk

Okay. Haven't been on it recently. Heard about the crash, though. I put in some "fake" FP+ in MK today. It took me a while to figure out how to cancel them but I finally discovered how.
Do you happen to have any halloween or christmas party tickets linked to your account?

I ask because I had access to FP+ for MK only as soon as I bought my MNSSHP tickets back in May. I couldn't access the other parks until my 60 day mark a couple of weeks ago.

JohnD

Original Poster
Do you happen to have any halloween or christmas party tickets linked to your account?

I ask because I had access to FP+ for MK only as soon as I bought my MNSSHP tickets back in May. I couldn't access the other parks until my 60 day mark a couple of weeks ago.

Actually, yes. I thought of that and thought I couldn't possibly have access more than 60 days out but it seems to be the case. My party ticket is for 10/19. While I do have 30 days rolling access for non-blocked out dates on my seasonal AP, I check into Pop Century on 10/19. My 60 days for a resort stay begins on 8/20.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom