When Can I Start My FP+ Selections...

ImagineerDude

Original Poster
...I know it's 60 days out, but is it 60 days out per day or does that 60 days cover your entire trip (check-in day to check-out day)? I tried searching, but I didn't really find anything. Is it like dining 180 +10 days? Thanks in advance...our 60 day mark is Sunday (planning to write a PTR after we make our selections for FP!)

Rob562

Currently:
For Guests staying on-site, it's 60 days +10 in a similar fashion to ADR's.

Anyone who has access via a Band from a previous stay (whether their ticket is an AP or a regular ticket) but isn't staying on-site for the period in question is limited to 60 days from the current date.

-Rob

Crafty

We just got done booking EPCOT fastpasses for the end of May. They must have opened EPCOT booking early. I couldn't get the other parks, though.

ImagineerDude

Original Poster
We just got done booking EPCOT fastpasses for the end of May. They must have opened EPCOT booking early. I couldn't get the other parks, though.
seriously? It doesn't matter for me as I'm actually at my 60-day mark today...but that just seems odd...

ratherbeinwdw

I can only go as far as May 1. The days past that aren't available when I sign-in.
It won't even let me open the dates past the 1st. Did you go in through the fastpast on the mde dropdown?

Crafty

Yes, I went through the drop down and then selected to let Disney pick the park. It always picked EPCOT. I think that it must be a glitch in the system or something. Since I wanted to see how the fastpasses worked, I selected some.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom