When can I book?

ggsport98

Original Poster
My family heads down May 5th 2018 and we are staying at the beach club for a week. I logged onto my Disney experience app and online (tickets and resvervations show linked) and it only allows me to look 30days out, to book fast passes. We are 61 days out, I thought staying at the beach club I should be able to book 60 days out. Am I missing something?

nickys

Premium Member
My family heads down May 5th 2018 and we are staying at the beach club for a week. I logged onto my Disney experience app and online (tickets and resvervations show linked) and it only allows me to look 30days out, to book fast passes. We are 61 days out, I thought staying at the beach club I should be able to book 60 days out. Am I missing something?

Tomorrow your window will open up, for the length of your stay. :)

Tuvalu

Tomorrow your window will open up, for the length of your stay. :)
Actually your window will open up on Tuesday, March 6 at 7 am. (60 days out.)

Anyone with tickets can book 30 days or less out, which is the reason you can see those days. It’s the default setting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom