Whats your favourite restaurant in WDW?

iMike

Original Poster
Mine is Artist's Point I think its called at WL. Ive tried to get into others that Ive heard are good but im always too late in getting a reservation :brick:

Sledge

Account Suspended
Boma. I love the food, the atmosphere is great, and I love the Animal Kingdom Lodge. That doesn't mean I'm against skipping Boma and trying the other restaurants. There's a lot I haven't been to and want to try some day. Thus far Boma is my favorite restaurant anywhere.

carenyllie

I never miss going to the Prime Time Cafe. I'll eat about anything but I just love the theme there. My teenage daughter thinks the servers "are nuts". She doesn't realize they're "acting". LOL My husband and I also love Yachtman's Steakhouse!

gatordoc

Well, it was Palio at the Swan, but it is gone :(

So now, I suppose it's a toss-up between Citricos at the Grand Floridian and Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge (MUCH better than Boma).

natalia1681

My favorite Counter Service is Cosmic Rays. I have to eat there every time I go to MK.

For a table service, I would have to say that I really enjoy Epcot's Teppanyaki (but I'm kind of a freak about eating Japanese food and would do it everyday if given the choice:p) I also really enjoy the atmosphere of the Sci Fi Diner at MGM!

tigsmom

Breakfast - The Whispering Canyon Cafe in the WL
Lunch -Restaurant Marrakesh in Moracco at EPCOT
Dinner- Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK
Counter - Pecos Bill's or Cosmic Ray's or Tusker House

My favorite restaurant has got to be the ESPN Club during nights of live shows being taped on the stage. I have been known to stay for 4 hours while I listen to the show ordering more drinks and dessert. Also, Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe at the Magic Kingdom. (It used to be the old Pinnochio Village Haus when they had burgers.)

"We're not on vacation anymore, we're on a quest for fun!!!!"-Clark Griswold

3IAlienKid

Of the few restaurants we've tried, I think it's a toss up between the Brown Derby and the California Grille. But I have to admit, I'm basing my Brown Derby assessment on the Cobb Salad only - that's the only thing I'll order there. Ohana's for dinner runs a close 3rd.

For counter service, Casey's Corner is my favorite. Nothing special about the hot dogs, I just like the view of the Castle from across the hub, and the fact that it's a baseball theme. For me, nothing beats the combo of baseball and hot dogs.

dsnygeek

My favorite restaurant has got to be the ESPN Club during nights of live shows being taped on the stage. I have been known to stay for 4 hours while I listen to the show ordering more drinks and dessert.

I also enjoyed Monday nights at the ESPN Club during Monday Night Football. Makes me wonder how it will be now that MNF is on ESPN.

My kids would vote for Whispering Canyon as their favorite. My wife and I would vote for the California Grill.

twilightgirll

favorite resteraunt

:rolleyes: my families favorite is Mexico,,,,,the food is awsome and the volcano scene and outdoor feeling is relaxing... also the buffet breakfast in the beach club is awsome

twilightgirll

:rolleyes: my families favorite is Mexico,,,,,the food is awsome and the volcano scene and outdoor feeling is relaxing... also the buffet breakfast in the beach club is awsome[/quote]

E_Blackadder

Our favorite restaurant is the California Grill. We eat there everytime we are at the world. It's always a great meal, and Dale is the best waiter we have ever had. I hope he is there when we go back in September. We are also trying the Artist Point for the first time, and have high hopes for that one.

hankhill

Favs

Bfast: Breakfastasaurous
Lunch: Caseys
Dinner: Liberty Tree
Dinner/Show: Hoopty Doo
Buffet:Ohana
Romantic/Upscale: Portabella Yacht Club

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom