What's your favorite street entertainment?

Kramerica

Original Poster
What's your favorite little show or entertainer at the parks? From the tree lady at animal kingdom, to the 1930s movie stars at Hollywood studios? For me, there's a guy at Hollywood studios. Bigger, sort of overweight guy. He dresses like an old cop, stands in the street, and just harasses and makes fun of people that walk by. I dunno why, but I love that. Haha

I love the people that walk around in DHS. I always see them on Sunset Blvd but I'm not sure exactly who they are. Last time I saw them they were doing a special act since i was the beginning of the Christmas season. They're hilarious. I could sit and watch them for hours. I'm always bummed when I go the whole day at the park without seeing them.

C&D

The balance act (chairs) in front of France (at EPCOT) comes to mind, as well as the "It's good to be the King" at the U.K.; but really, nothing isn't worth the time to stop and watch 'all' the different performances.

Timekeeper

What? No love for magician Terry Ward? :cry:

a4352.jpg

DizneyPryncess

Miyuki for sure, I'm always astounded by her candy creations. I tried to save an elephant she made me, but after a while it broke apart and I had to toss it.

Timekeeper

Is the "candy" actually edible? And if so, does it taste decent, or is it "technically edible" but about as appealing as fondant? And since she makes it with her bare hands (and I've never seen any hand-washing in her preparations or performances), do guests have any sanitation concerns with preparing so-called food items in this manner?

jlevis

DeVine at AK and Taiko Drums in Japan at Epcot are two of my favorites but there are so many it is hard to pick. Off Kilter, Mulch, Sweat and Tears, the movie crew on Sunset Blvd, love 'em all.

Disneybear

I like the guys in the Studios who are the maintenance for the city.

I also like the guys in France who build the tower of chairs and balance atop it.

SAV

My fav's are Miyuki, DeVine and the Chinese acrobats.

It is my understanding that they stopped allowing you to take the candy home. You just get to make the suggestion and watch her magic. And they are so beautiful that I wouldn't want to eat it anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom