• All Star Movies/Sports/Music

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Caribbean Beach Resort

• Coronado Springs Resort

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Port Orleans-French Quarter

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Port Orleans-Riverside (Dixie Landings)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge

• Yacht & Beach Club Resorts

• Boardwalk Inn

• Contemporary Resort

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Grand Floridian

• Polynesian Resort

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Wilderness Lodge

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Old Key West Resort

• Fort Wilderness

• WDW Swan & Dolphin

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

agdbeanie

Original Poster
Which of these is your favorite resort? Please consider all factors: price, theme, location, personal memories, service, restaurant, amenities, etc.

All Star Movies/Sports/Music
Caribbean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Port Orleans-French Quarter
Port Orleans-Riverside (Dixie Landings)
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
Boardwalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Grand Floridian
Polynesian Resort
Wilderness Lodge
Old Key West Resort
Fort Wilderness
WDW Swan & Dolphin

My favorite is Port Orleans-French Quarter. This is where I stayed on my honeymoon b/c my husband and I met in New Orleans. We love everything about this place.

DisJosh

PFQ is my pick too. :D

I just love the theming and it is by far one of if not the quietest most relaxing, layed back resort on property! :)

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
The best resort on Disney property is the Polynesian. This is my favorite resort because it has a nice theming and it is a very quiet resort and it is right on the monorail and it has a great feel to it.

FutureCEO

if you looked at my profile then you would find out. Anyway, mine are Coronado Springs and Carribean Beach so far in all the ones i've been to, which are those two. :lol:

wbboy29

Back in 1983 when i was 6 my parents took my brother, sister and i to wdw for the first time. we stayed at the contemporary resort, so that one has got to be my favorite for nostalgia alone. i also just love the fact that the monorail goes direclty inside of it, i think that is very cool.

DisJosh

Re: Favorite Resort

Originally posted by Bigsy820
My favorite resort is Dixie Landings. I have not been there since they combined it with port orleans though

It's not combined they just share the same name. They have always been connected by paths so there is really no diference. The Port Orleans half is just called French Quarter and the Dixie Landings half is called Riverside. Just name changes. :)

jcrb

My favorite resort is the Wilderness Lodge Villas. The resort is the most peaceful. The quite pool is awesome and members get to use the work out room for free.
If you can dream it - you can dream it

TinkerBell9988

tie between Dixie Landings (and yes, I still call it that) and the Boardwalk Villas (altho the Inn was a choice instead of the villas).

:wave:

Old Key

OLD KEY WEST! It is so peaceful and calming there. And you really can't beat the enor"mouse" rooms they have there. I just love it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom