Whats your favorite park music?

devoy1701

It's a toss up for me between:

Tower of Terror Area Music Complete Loop
Jungle Cruise Queue Audio Complete Loop

I have a thing for music from the 30s and 40s! Plus I like the humor from the Jungle Cruise Queue!

plaz10

By Park? EPCOT for sure. Entrance music, the innovations area music and the Soarin' loop = phenomenal. It's like when hearing them, I can see myself standing at that spot (or seeing scenes from Soarin) from the music and it is amazing how happy I get!

Particular attraction? Fantasmic! Best nighttime show. Love love LOVE it!

Honorable mention: Grim Grinning Ghosts, Carousel of Progress and It's a Small World. (yes, I love the It's A Small World song and never get sick of it!)

VDisneyFan18

By Park? EPCOT for sure. Entrance music, the innovations area music and the Soarin' loop = phenomenal. It's like when hearing them, I can see myself standing at that spot (or seeing scenes from Soarin) from the music and it is amazing how happy I get!

Particular attraction? Fantasmic! Best nighttime show. Love love LOVE it!

Honorable mention: Grim Grinning Ghosts, Carousel of Progress and It's a Small World. (yes, I love the It's A Small World song and never get sick of it!)

heyyyyy i love epcot and fantasmic fan, but what i mainly noticed was your signatue...... i live in pittsburgh too what part are you from!???/

DizneyPryncess

My favorite park music in general is Epcot. But I love the attraction music for Splash Mountain, and for Spectromagic & Wishes. Pirates of the Caribbean is another favorite. I listen to the Four Parks, One World CD a lot.

disneylemons

I tend to like the resort music.. as soon as we enter the Poly and hear their music I know I'm on vacation. I also really like the music at Wilderness Lodge.

plaz10

heyyyyy i love epcot and fantasmic fan, but what i mainly noticed was your signatue...... i live in pittsburgh too what part are you from!???/

EPCOT, Fantasmic! and Pittsburgh? Awesome! I'm more outside of Pittsburgh - Irwin/Greensburg area. You?

JIMINYCR

I love entering the MK and moving up Main St and hear the piped in music welcoming me to the world. That instantly lets me know that I've finally made it back. I have a friend whose just as excited about all things Disney as I am. As soon as I get onto Main St I have to make a cell phone call home just so she can hear the music, I can hear her start crying because she knows that my trip is starting and she can't be there also.

Crockett

Banned
For me it's a toss-up between ANYTHING at Epcot, and this beauty from Journey To The Center Of The Earth at DisneySea. Gives me goosebumps everytime, especially the piano solo & flute part. Pure Disney magic! :)
[youtube]grxMIomcEts[/youtube]

ElvisMickey

Without a doubt it's EPCOT. Absolutely love the Innoventions plaza background music. The Word Showcase background music is great too. And of course, even though we don't get to hear it in the park anymore, the classic EPCOT attraction songs are fantastic. With that being said, also love Pirates, Haunted Mansion and yes...the Country Bear Jamboree from the MK!

Edeyore

This is tough. The more I think about it, the more choices I realize I have.
I agree with Epcot being the choice for overall park. The music during and after Illuminations always chokes me up. I love the older songs in MK, like Grim Grinning Ghosts, Pirates Life for Me and even Small World. Sweet Emotion on RnR will always hold a special place in my heart. It was playing the first time I rode with my son and we shared a laugh when I was singing along as we went into an inversion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom