What's your experience renting DVC points?

JenDud

never rented before, but i’m looking at the boardwalk villa for my wife & I. my october dates for a 10 day stay gave me a price of $1944 through david’s.
my question is how can i add the dining plan to it & do i have to buy park tickets separately & link it to DME? thanks
If you want the dining plan, the owner must get it for you. You have to either send your credit card info or purchase Disney gift card to pay them. That was why I did not get one for my June trip. As for tickets, there is a link on David’s for them but I purchased mine from Undercover Tourist. They were slightly cheaper than the link on David’s and Disney’s website.

nickys

Premium Member
never rented before, but i’m looking at the boardwalk villa for my wife & I. my october dates for a 10 day stay gave me a price of $1944 through david’s.
my question is how can i add the dining plan to it & do i have to buy park tickets separately & link it to DME? thanks

Just be aware the price calculator is based purely on the cost of renting the points. It doesn’t look at availability.

The owner can add the dining plan and book Disney Magical Express for you. You have to buy tickets separately, either from Disney or a 3rd part seller. You link them using the code you get when you buy them. If you buy them direct from Disney they may be automatically linked (assuming you’re logged in when you buy them), otherwise you add them yourself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom