What's up with the may calendar!

Angie Baby

I'M PLANNING A VACATION FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 09 AND I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE THE BEGINING OF OCTOBER :confused: TO SEE THE MAY CALENDAR ON THE WDW SITE. IT STILL ISN'T SHOWING. DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM PUTTING THE NEW DINING RESERVATION SYSTEM IN:shrug:. HAS ANYBODY HEARD SOMETHING??? :cry::cry::cry:

ToTBellHop

I'm sure that's part of it--you can't book dining for May yet. That and they expect attendance to drop in 2009 and are probably delaying as long as possible to post hours until they know the effects of their deals for the first half of 2009. I'm sure they will announce them in time for the dining reservation window to be extended.

Upvote 0

disneynut4u

I'm also dying to get the May calendar. I have already worked up an itinerary, but a lot of it depends on the hours & EMH. I'm already bummed that I can't make all my dining reservations yet. I live for the 180 day mark, and since I'm well inside that now, I feel like something is not going to work out!!! :brick:

Hurry with my calendar!!:hammer:

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

Angie - turn off your Caps Lock (give the lower case letters a chance)

This reminds me of this.
capslock.jpg

But, getting back to the question..I'd wait until about January/February...When I had my trip at the end of Sept they had the Calander updated by the middle of July..So give it some time..If not you can always contact them and make the reservations in advance.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom