What's Up with Swalphin and FP?

BoarderPhreak

Original Poster
Used to be (or as I remember it)... You could get FP 60 days out at the Swan and Dolphin. Even says so on their website (see below). But in MDE, it's clear that it's only 30 days out. Disney's PoV is that the Swalphin isn't a proper "Disney Resort" and their policy obviously takes precedence. Did something change and I missed the memo, or I'm I losing my mind? 🤬

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 1.23.47 PM.png

Schneewittchen

Maybe MDE is just being special again?

I just logged in to MDE and noticed my December Swolphin reservation had disappeared. I linked it about 5 days ago.

So I just re-added it. But I'm more than 60 days out from my trip as well, so I can only assume it will work.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Used to be (or as I remember it)... You could get FP 60 days out at the Swan and Dolphin. Even says so on their website (see below). But in MDE, it's clear that it's only 30 days out. Disney's PoV is that the Swalphin isn't a proper "Disney Resort" and their policy obviously takes precedence. Did something change and I missed the memo, or I'm I losing my mind? 🤬

View attachment 414001
I know this is elementary, but do you have valid tickets linked?

For example if you have an AP that you plan to renew, but the current expiration date is prior to your next trip, you won’t be able to make your FPs at 60 days unless you renew your AP first.

Don’t ask me how I know this. 😉

BoarderPhreak

Original Poster
DisneyJoe, *I* know that - and is essentially what I posted in the image (from the Swan/Dolphin site).

Miscellaneous; I am within the 60-day window (see my sig below), I have a valid ticket linked, MDE isn't being special (this time) as I've tried multiple times - it's 30 days on the dot.

I've reached out to the Swan/Dolphin for more info as well.

Current MDE view:

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 3.50.12 PM.png

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
DisneyJoe, *I* know that - and is essentially what I posted in the image (from the Swan/Dolphin site).

Miscellaneous; I am within the 60-day window (see my sig below), I have a valid ticket linked, MDE isn't being special (this time) as I've tried multiple times - it's 30 days on the dot.

I've reached out to the Swan/Dolphin for more info as well.

Current MDE view:

View attachment 414065

Well I'd say either something is messed up on your end or on their end and you should be calling to figure it out.

You don't happen to have a party ticket linked do you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom