What's the....

Dizzknee

Original Poster
likelyhood of getting through
Both universal parks in 1 day? Not saying we would do every attraction at each but we want to get a bunch of them in.

Think it can be done?

RogueHabit

It can be done if you plan you day well and start early. I assume that you don't have kids to consider? If you just a small group of teenagers or adults then you'd probably have a good crack at it.

The biggest stumbler is line times, but if you pay the $20.00 for a book of express tickets then you'd have a better chance.

Personally you'd never get me to pay for one of those books, but if time is an issue then I guess they're worth it.

Dizzknee

Original Poster
No kids...and I will def. be buying the express book to save time!

Thanks..I haven't been to Universal (1st one) in a long time so I would like to go....and I can't miss spiderman and hulk :D

Security

I'm 15 years old and what I usually do in a pinch when we have one day left during vaction and we want to do both parks is as follows. We begin like maybe half an hour after opening at USO and hit what we want. Then about lunch time leave and go to IOA, eat at one of the grab and go places like Circus McGircus, then hit what we want there then we leave somewhere in the evening getting everything we wanted to do and still able to leave at a reasonable hour!

Security

Ok well heres what I do in a pinch. I start out at USO at opening or as close to opening as possible and hit everything I want then leave around lunch time and go eat at Circus McGircus, then do what I want at IOA and BAM:brick: we did it. Everything we wanted to and still getting out at a reasonable hour!

Ok sorry about this second post. After I posted the first one I didn't see it so I thought I did something wrong so I posted a second one and I am sorry!:cry: I tried to delete this one but it wouldn't allow me to so once again I am sorry!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom