What's the weather?

RedFoxRunner

Original Poster
I'm flying down this Saturday, 3/12 & going to the parks until Thursday, 3/17. I saw the temps were decent, (in the 60s, 70s) as forecasted at this point. I'm from Iowa, so 60s to me would be amazing, but I was hoping for a little warmer - swimming weather. I'll probably back mostly shorts with a pair or two of jeans, how has the rain & storms been lately?

I've only gone to WDW during the summer time when it's super hot - I'm not sure how to pack or what to expect during this time of year.

Thanks,
Bryant

shoppingnut

First thing I'd do is going on the www.weatherchannel.com site and do a 10 day projection for Orlando's weather. I can tell you from experience that if it is in the 60's & 70's during the day, at night it will be a bit cooler, 60's will go to the 50's and 70's to the 60's. My plan is if the weather is going to be that way the entire time, I usually bring jeans, short sleeve shirts and a lighter jacket with a lining for night time (I'm usually travelling with my down coat at this time of year because I'm from NY, so that's why I need a different jacket for FL). The best thing to do is to dress in layers. I also will throw in a pair of shorts pr two just in case it actually does get into the 80's later on in the week. Depends on the projections, I've been using these for many years and they have been quite accurate/close to the predictions.

There is nothing worse than seeing those people who are standing there in shorts and sandals when it is 50 degrees shivering and skin turning beat red, you just know they thought, well I'm going to FL it's going to be hot, I just need to pack shorts. IDIOTS!!!! Have a great time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom