What's the Funniest Thing You've Ever Seen?

bomafrunch

Original Poster
As the title says, what's the funniest thing you've ever seen at Walt Disney World?

For me, it must have been near Imagination, the Leap Frog fountains. We were just leaving Honey, I Shrunk the Audience and saw this little boy in an orange shirt waiting for one of the fountains to come into another fountain. He was waiting for quite a while, and finally when he turned around, a fountain came and crashed right into him! It was hilarious and had me laughing all day long.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I think funny events are everyday-happenings in WDW.

Robfasto

On the long bridge that goes from the Main path between Future World & World Showcase over the the Odyssey Complex. I saw a man job off of it to retrive a $100 bill that was floating by. After Security got him out and rushed him off we found out it was a fake $100 bill.

The funniest thing I have ever seen at WDW is WDI trying to pass off SGE as a legitamite ride and replacement for AE...

"You don't want to look like a bunch of tourists..."

barnum42

Robfasto said:
On the long bridge that goes from the Main path between Future World & World Showcase over the the Odyssey Complex. I saw a man job off of it to retrive a $100 bill that was floating by. After Security got him out and rushed him off we found out it was a fake $100 bill.
That innocent typo is amusing. I don't know if it is a slang term know at all in America, but here it is a variation of slang for doing a "number two". As I have both a juvenile sense of humour and a visual sense of humour, your tale has raised two chuckles, both the miss-interpretation and the real story.

goofyfan13

Probobly Disney security not doing a thing on my last trip when a group of teenagers jump into the Fountain of Nations and climbed up to the top WHILE the show was going on. It's teenagers like those that brand my age group with the bad reputation that we have. Now that I think of it, that's not the funniest thing I saw, that kinda ed me off.

But funniest was probobly entering Ice Station Cool (when they made snow) and a kid wanted to go in, but the dad didn't so the kid started throwing snowballs at him. :lol:

SpectroMan

It was the week before Christmas, and we got off of Big Thunder to get a "good spot" for SpectroMagic. There was NO ONE in Frontierland. The ratio of CMs to Guests were 4:1. We walked right by a group of CMs, and I yelled out, "Man, I hope we can find a spot!" ALl the CMs chuckled.

Not my funniest moment, but the funniest moment to tell.

diddy_mouse

hmmm...one of the funniest things i saw was at DTD. there was a kid who was very intrigued by the fountain at the Marketplace (near Once Upon a Toy) and decided to experiment and stand over one of the spouts. sure enougha jet of water hit him...in let's say, his "special area" the funny part was that the kid was enjoying it a little too much. :lol: his parents had a good laugh too.

pinkrose

wondersofdave89 said:
I've seen a thounsand "funny things" at wdw. Oddly enough, they all involve old people on motorized carts.

While we were there a couple of weeks ago, my husband saw 2 run smack dab into each other outside of Tough to be a Bug.

rainfully

This is totally one of those "you had to be there" moments... but while waiting for the monorail, this little kid did this weird dance and sang "get down and get fuuuuunnnkkyyyyyyy" And it was just so cute and funny! So now every time me and my sister are waiting for the monorail, we have to do the funky dance! Cause we're dorks.

Laura

Premium Member
A couple years ago we were heading over to Test Track and this guy was walking around smoking. Well another guy was not too happy about this and started yelling loud enough so that everyone within a quarter mile could hear, "Look at this man, he's poisoning your children's lungs!" and he followed the smoker around for quite a while yelling out stuff like that. It was causing a big scene. But it made me laugh because I absolutely hate second hand smoke and Disney has designated areas for a reason, and the guy who was breaking the rules had to be pretty embarrassed when this guy started yelling this stuff. EVERYONE was staring at them. :lol:

Slipknot

While at MK, I was leaving Frontierland/Liberty Square through the hub with the construction walls still up. As I was walking in the street, there was a group of young adults walking the opposite direction (toward Liberty Square) on the sidewalk. One of them noticed something on the other side of the hub and was looking in that direction for about 5 seconds. He wasn't looking where he was going and walked right into the trash can that was in front of him. All his friends laughed and as I walked by them I clapped my hands and yelled "I give that one a 10!!!!"

I am sure there are more stories, but I can't think of any at the moment.

dvm

barnum42 said:
That innocent typo is amusing. I don't know if it is a slang term know at all in America, but here it is a variation of slang for doing a "number two". As I have both a juvenile sense of humour and a visual sense of humour, your tale has raised two chuckles, both the miss-interpretation and the real story.

Possibly one of the funniest post I've read in a while anywhere, due to the amusing honesty of Barnum and the strange visual :hurl: that is created when learning something new, albeit useless slang.

I'll be watching your posts Barnum, if you keep spellchecking - they're like a car wreck, where something makes you look but you really don't need to or want to.

Brooke

I thought it was funny when I encountered someone who seriously thought that the Hollywood Tower Hotel was a real hotel. Or when someone left the Great Movie Ride because they thought the room with the movie previews was the whole attraction.

Yukinon

Back a couple years ago when I was still taking French classes in high school, we were sitting waiting for Spectomagic to start and I overheard a family talking in French about how nice the American bathrooms are :D Going into details about the seats and the toilet paper...

Thats all I can think of now, I know I have more...

When i went on the ToT for the first time, I was prolly 15 and I was terrified, well anyway, we get in, and this is when they used to have the lap bars. Anyway, lucky me, I get the middle seat in the back with no lap bar, just a seat belt. Anyway, mr. bellhop safety guy comes in and pulls up on the lap bars and hten pulls up on my seatbelt and it's not locking. So when he pulls it he pulls it back about 2 feet then lets it tighten back up and goes in a creepy old voice "oh well..." then walks out. At which point I grabbed onto the lap bar next to me for hte entire ride lol. I love CM's who really get into the character! Btw, I love that ride now!!!

"You are not zee first to pass this way" Well duh, I just saw another boat pass yer veh about 30 seconds ago. Thank you mr. norweigan obvious man :D ,
Jim

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom