What's not to be missed?

Floridagirl

Original Poster
Hi guys,
My friend and her family are visiting Disney World for the first time and staying for 2 weeks :ROFLOL:
Her children are older than mine and both girls so can anyone give any advice some things that should not be missed ( they have saved for years to go and will be the only time that go) one girl is almost 10 and the other girl is almost 12.
Thanks guys xxxxxxx

real mad hatter

Two weeks Not Long Enough.

Trust me,two weeks is not long enough.Our last visit two years ago was our fourth and we still did things we never did or seen.Were talking 47 square miles of Mickey hugging fun but take it easy and don't burn yourself out.In your first vacation,see all the live shows,don't miss out any from the Lion King to Beauty and the Beast,from Nemo to Lights,Motors,Action.Check out the parade times,do the rides that appeal to you.So start your homework now,plan,read,write down your must do list,planning is part of the fun of a WDW vacation.:wave:

Floridagirl

Original Poster
Trust me,two weeks is not long enough.Our last visit two years ago was our fourth and we still did things we never did or seen.Were talking 47 square miles of Mickey hugging fun but take it easy and don't burn yourself out.In your first vacation,see all the live shows,don't miss out any from the Lion King to Beauty and the Beast,from Nemo to Lights,Motors,Action.Check out the parade times,do the rides that appeal to you.So start your homework now,plan,read,write down your must do list,planning is part of the fun of a WDW vacation.:wave:

Good choice's, !!! They are also doing universal and sea world etc so not too much time at Disney, that's why I don't want them to miss anything age appropriate for them!!
We go for 3 weeks and we feel like that is NOT long enough :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom