What's more annoying-Evelyn or the term BRAND?

KevinPage

Original Poster
Geesh, all the corporate stooges use the term BRAND or BRANDING every sentence today. Total puppet regimne going on.

It makes it even funnier when Roy spoke about how the term BRAND shouldn't be used, then the endless parade of drones to take the microphone keep blabbing on about it.

To me when I hear them use that term, if makes me feel like I'm just a number and mindless nootnick that they can convince to buy or watch their products, not because of quality but because the their BRANDING sells the product.

BRANDING = plotting & scheming

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
if you would have listen to the live broadcast you would have heard this woman named Evelyn babbling very loudly and annoying about her issues that she want to take up with the Disney board.

It was most annoying (her voice)

SHE ALMOST GOT ME FIRED!!!!!!! instead of a nice broadcast that my office thought i was listening too, here comes Evelyn.

it was kind of funny to.

Dizknee_Phreek

well, i listened to about 30 min of the broadcast, and got bored with it, so i didn't get to hear Evelyn (wonder if she's a member of the forums? :lookaroun ) but it's ALWAYS bugged me when people call Disney a 'brand'. so i'm going with 'brand'. definately annoying!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Someone needs to draw a big red circle and line thru the word "brand". I cannot stand the word anymore, as it applies to products and merchandise.

:fork: brand :fork:

ogryn

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
well, i listened to about 30 min of the broadcast, and got bored with it, so i didn't get to hear Evelyn (wonder if she's a member of the forums? :lookaroun ) but it's ALWAYS bugged me when people call Disney a 'brand'. so i'm going with 'brand'. definately annoying!

You got bored??!!?? The first two hours were the best entertainment I had heard in a long time

cherrynegra

Reading that article, she didn't come off as crazy. Listening to her on the broadcast, totally koo koo for cocopuffs. There's nothing more frightening than somebody whose crazy, and smart.

Woody13

Originally posted by cherrynegra
Reading that article, she didn't come off as crazy. Listening to her on the broadcast, totally koo koo for cocopuffs. There's nothing more frightening than somebody whose crazy, and smart.

Evelyn has been doing this for many years. I just got back and it was worth the trip to see her! She's far from crazy but she is rather old (73 just like Roy). She's a trip and a half!

monorail256

I was there as well yesterday...
and I must say, if it weren't for Evelyns comments... I think that the meeting would not have been near as exciting as it was. Sure it got old after a while, but for the first few comments, it was fun.

As for.. other people at the meeting:
"DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!"
:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom