What's included?

draybook

Original Poster
Sorry if I missed the answer to this question. Is dining/food onboard included in the total price of the cruise? Thanks!

Tom

Beta Return
Soft Serve Ice Cream and Coke products all day on the pool deck.

WDW Quick Service style food almost all day, also on the pool deck.

Breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, and optional buffet for dinner if you choose not to do the dining rotation restaurants.

Dinner each night at a rotation restaurant. If you want to upgrade to Palo/Remy (adults only), there's a reasonable fee.

Food on Castaway Cay is free.

Room service is free.

Food during any excursion, or at ports of call, is not included.

Disneymom201

We're surprising the boys and sailing The Magic in Octber. Cruised The Dream 2 years ago (October as well) and the boys have not stopped asking to go back. Our family is definitely HUGE parks fan but after cruising the older boys would much rather cruise.
We are flying into MCO but driving to Miami's port. Gonna hit MNSSHP the nite before we sail. We love Halloween too!!!

draybook

Original Poster
We're surprising the boys and sailing The Magic in Octber. Cruised The Dream 2 years ago (October as well) and the boys have not stopped asking to go back. Our family is definitely HUGE parks fan but after cruising the older boys would much rather cruise.
We are flying into MCO but driving to Miami's port. Gonna hit MNSSHP the nite before we sail. We love Halloween too!!!

Yeah, the lack of parties in the beginning of our planned bounce back in September is why we're not going. Instead, we're going to try to plan a cruise and then hit a party when we get back to land.

Disneymom201

You will be so happy!!! It's great too cause the 2 older boys made friends & were at Vibe & Edge. We put the baby in daycare and my husband and I could spend a little time together...which NEVER happens!
It's great being able to relax on vacation, which I was not used to, as we've only done Disney as our vacation.
Check the itineraries on the cruise site. I know The Dream is dry docked for 2 weeks in Ocotber. The Magic (Miami) was selling out faster than usual because of that.
Good luck planning!!!!

lostpro9het

Sounds awesome! I think we're going to cancel our bounce back to the parks in September and try to hop on the Halloween themed cruise in October.
Be forewarned, you may never look at The Bubble the same way again! The level of excellence you get on a Disney cruise will make you wonder why can't they get that right at the parks. I was against cruising for the longest time and the DW wore me down and boy am I glad she did! You'll love it.

Last edited:

draybook

Original Poster
And just like that, things have changed. We're now going to move our bounce back offer back by two weeks(didn't know it was possible til I called) so we can hit two parties and just use the tickets in the package to go towards AP renewal. The good thing is that it gives us an opportunity to better ourselves for the transition to cruising.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
And just like that, things have changed. We're now going to move our bounce back offer back by two weeks(didn't know it was possible til I called) so we can hit two parties and just use the tickets in the package to go towards AP renewal. The good thing is that it gives us an opportunity to better ourselves for the transition to cruising.

Wait, what??? You're passing on the Disney Cruise? I'm sad. It would have been--I'm not gonna go all the way to life-changing, but I can't come up with what would be the step back from that--let's just call it AMAZING, for you and family to go on a DIsney Cruise.

Oh, well, I'm sure you'll enjoy your bounceback and parties and AP renewal. :)

draybook

Original Poster
Wait, what??? You're passing on the Disney Cruise? I'm sad. It would have been--I'm not gonna go all the way to life-changing, but I can't come up with what would be the step back from that--let's just call it AMAZING, for you and family to go on a DIsney Cruise.

Oh, well, I'm sure you'll enjoy your bounceback and parties and AP renewal. :)

Well, it's more like we're going to push the cruise back until next year. I guess I forgot to mention to you guys that we're expecting and the due date is right around the beginning of September. We're not that comfy with taking a newborn on a ship so we're just gonna wait til she's a little bit older.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Well, it's more like we're going to push the cruise back until next year. I guess I forgot to mention to you guys that we're expecting and the due date is right around the beginning of September. We're not that comfy with taking a newborn on a ship so we're just gonna wait til she's a little bit older.

Well, hey then, CONGRATS!!!

Once you experience Disney Cruising, you will love it. :)

Tom

Beta Return

Oh, good call, because you can't sail if you're beyond 24 weeks pregnant, or have a baby less than 6 mos old. So, good thing you didn't book! Wait a year or two.

Disneymom201

CONGRATS!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom