What would you do???

ada0801

We are going to Disney Oct 24 for the TOT Race. We currently have reservations at All Star Music (or Movies...I forget). We will be getting there at lunch on Friday and going to MNSSHP. Then the race on Sat. We plan to just hang around property on Sunday before leaving. So we will be spending some time at the hotel. We are thinking of upgrading to Coronado Springs since we have never stayed there. Is it worth the upgrade for two nights? Or should we just save the $$. I don't know much about Coronado Springs so I don't know how much better it is.

Thoughts? and Thanks in Advance :wave:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
If there is not too much of a difference I would upgrade. The rooms are recently rehabbed and you now have queen beds in the rooms there. The food court is very good and the do offer a sit down restaurant. You do get a little more amenities with the moderates. I have stayed here a couple of times and personally I think that resort is very beautiful.

If you do stay there you may want to request a room close to the main lobby. Good luck!

Pam

Upvote 0

Victor

If you're planning on spending some time at the hotel, I'd go for the upgrade. It's a much prettier resort, and like was said before, the moderates offer more amenities and activities. CSR is spread out, but if you're in good shape (which I assume you are) and have no kids, then the walks can be very nice. Besides, you can get some exercise in before the race. Also, it's a MUCH quieter and relaxing place than the All Stars.

Upvote 0

Nikki M

I would definitely upgrade if you are planning on spending any time at the resort. All of the moderates are good. I have personally stayed at Caribbean Beach, but have heard good reviews of the others as well.

Upvote 0

eroyee

If you are spending most of your time at your resort I would try to upgrade to a moderate. we love POR. Also, you could take the boat to DTD from there on Sunday, though, it might be crowded down there cause all the locals come in on the weekends. Its a nice relaxing ride, though.

Upvote 0

smk

We are going to Disney Oct 24 for the TOT Race. We currently have reservations at All Star Music (or Movies...I forget). We will be getting there at lunch on Friday and going to MNSSHP. Then the race on Sat. We plan to just hang around property on Sunday before leaving. So we will be spending some time at the hotel. We are thinking of upgrading to Coronado Springs since we have never stayed there. Is it worth the upgrade for two nights? Or should we just save the $$. I don't know much about Coronado Springs so I don't know how much better it is.

Thoughts? and Thanks in Advance :wave:
I am not sure why you would upgrade IF you just plan on sleeping in the room for a few nights. I wouldn't. If you plan on site seeing on Sunday there is nothing from stopping you from resort hopping and looking at other places for future visits. I am all for saving a few bucks these days so my choice is the value resort. Either way, it is your choice to make and I hope you enjoy your trip!

Upvote 0

ada0801

Original Poster
Thanks for all the advise. Not sure what we will do yet, but I appreciate seeing others POV. THANKS!! I knew I would get some great advise on here.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom