What would you book? (poly v. cbr) I'm stuck!

missmia55

Maybe someone can help me here...

What would you do...We're having hard time deciding on which resort, obviously between the poly and cbr...Here's our situation

-Husband's first time at WDW
-Will have a 4yo, 2yo, and a 2 month old
-Will have car
-Will most likely only visit Magic & Animal Kingdom

Now I've only stayed at the Poly the times I've visted, so of course that's the first place I think of when starting reservations.....though now that I have little ones (all under 5) is it worth it to save the $1000 by staying at CBR and just deal with driving/transportation, or should I just stick with the Concierge Poly right there on the monorail line and eat up the convenience and view?

I'm stuck....Help?...please?

Much appreciated :) , Brianna<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Goofy20

I like the CBR but i LOOOOVE the Poly. If I can afford to stay there than any other resort I definetly would. The monorail is right there, 'Ohana is in your resort:sohappy: , you have an awesome view of the Magic Kingdom and GF and CR. I just think the resort is beautiful and definetly would choose that any day over CBR.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The 2 resorts are not really comparable. The CBR is a moderate and the Poly is a deluxe so Poly will beat CBR hands down in all areas except price. If money is not really a determining factor I would go for the Poly if it is then CBR will save you a chunk of change.

Another option you might want to consider are the Value Suites. Like you I have a family of 5 and CBR can get a little cramped. The Value suites will give you much more room, 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette for about the same price as CBR

Upvote 0

tracyandalex

we absolutely love the poly, so that's our vote. to save some money you could not stay concierge, but that's a personal preference. if it is a big issue, staying at cbr is better then not going at all. the monorail will be nice though if you are planning on spending lots of time at mk. which ever you choose have a great trip :wave:

tracy

Upvote 0

missmia55

Original Poster
Thank you guys so much!!

After reading everything here I was easily convinced to stick with my favorite(and yours) the good 'ol Poly!! I know we'll be super happy, but I wanted to give CBR a closer look just in case I didn't know something you guys did :) :D

We're all so excited!! Thanks again!!

Brianna
Lake Placid, NY

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom